2nd mkIII, parts anyone?

shadowman1977

Jun 4, 2015
Kingston N.Y. 12401
The well plastics are available and so is the trim Suprabro. There are no well molds in the rear, just plastic splash guards for the tank filler neck. The IAC is there bestsupraever but i have to test it first before I give ya a deff.. Wednesday is my next day off. Been in my driveway for a week, havent had a chance to touch it :(

shadowman1977

Jun 4, 2015
Kingston N.Y. 12401
For anyone who is trepadacious about doing online deals i have an e-bay, amazon and paypal account. The car is listed as a parts car on ebay. And if you want something specific, email me and i will post the part under a predecided title for easy locating.

bestsupraever

Nov 14, 2015
Florida
shadowman1977;2077411 said:
Screen and grommet for what on the turbo model? Send a pic of the part and location if you dont know what it is called
It is called the "Seal Washer, and Check Valve". You will see it on the air intake chamber under the iac when you remove it. It is only on turbo models, to keep backflow from dirtying up the iac..
Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You need to sell things in the For Sale Section, not the general discussion thread and you will have to put pictures up of what you're selling. We have rules for a reason and they're to protect both parties. It isn't too much to ask for you to start a for sale thread. If you continue with this thread, you will receive an infraction.