2jzgte mkiii vs srt-4

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I just got home from work and had a little fun on the way ^_^
There was this dickead biker that wanted to cut me off since his lane ended soon, and I had no intention of letting him. Luckily I was already wot from the light anyway, just because I was having fun so I must have caught him off guard. But nonetheless, the interesting part happened at the next light.
A srt-4 pulls up revving. It might not seem like much, but this is the first car that's wanted to race me since I've done the swap. Most run away after they hear the bov.
No video since it wasn't planned but it was fun.
Anyways, I actually pulled off probably one of the best launches I've ever done in this car. Not that it was record breaking. I had a good car lengths after that, onto second maby 2 car lengths. at the end of third he was about 1 lengths behind I was going about 110. I had to let off though so he passed me. My car just isn't ready for anything past that yet. the brakes suck, there's a leak in the power steering, and the stock twins are on their last strands of life. It was worth it though. Much fun.
Comments welcome ^_^

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
kotu100;1578483 said:
Not bad, seems about right for a lightly modded srt4 to barely keep up with a 2j mkiii.
Got any mods?

3' downpipe to a full 3' exhaust.
Godspeed Radiator
stage 4 clutch from Clutch masters.