2jzgte in sc300

noa324

booster
Dec 19, 2008
miami
i have a friend that has a sc300 with a 2jzgte it was swedaped by titan in orlando havnt had any problems but we were told the tt fuel pump needed to be wired a differnt way also the car was running real hard for no aparent reason and no wont go into boost im guessin its a boost leak but i know more about 7ms than i know bout 2js map sensors will let u drive but u wont boost if u have a leak right let me know all advice is apreciatated

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
First advice is use punctuation. You'll get a lot more responses when people can actually read your problem without having to stop and reread it.

As for the wiring, I can only guess they're talking about the 12v mod. You can find info on that on www.supraforums.com . We may have it here, but I haven't seen it.

Your 2j will run with a boost leak, and if it's big enough it won't build boost. It's easy to check for boost leaks also. Check all of your couplings to make sure they're tight. What turbo do you have on it? Is it stock twins? I'd check the wastegate also to make sure it's operating properly. Good luck and welcome to Supramania.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Holy fuk! i got a headache from trying to read that, What engine wiring did Titan use??? If it's running a MAF then it's a USDM supra (there plug & play from what i heard)

noa324

booster
Dec 19, 2008
miami
my bad...... ne way stock twins and "it was done at titan" in orlando not sure if thats true. Not if its sure if it usdm the guy said it was a jdm motor looked like they lengthened the harness

Last edited: