2Jzgte aristo 3 wire o2 sensor plug help

lucass

Apr 5, 2014
prince george
Hi there,

I have an aristo 2jzgte, it got shipped with the o2 sensor missing and the factory plug smashed. I bought an NTK sensor, it has 2 white wires and a black and the correct plug, I also found a factory engine harness plug online. I know the black wire on the sensor is the signal wire, and I have done a lot of searching and only come up with the white wire on the engine harness is the signal wire. NTK says the 2 white wires are both for the heater so I assume I can hook the other wires on the engine harness into either one and it wont mater, is that correct? If not can anyone give me more information or better yet a picture of their harness? This is literally the last thing I need to do to stat my engine, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Lucas

SupraDave87

May 5, 2010
Glendale CA 91204
I'm having slightly the same issue... I swapped an aristo 2jzgte into my ma70 with a tweakd pnp harness... For the moment I only have the 7mgte o2 sensor... And the plug for the 2jzgte o2 sensor from tweakd is a 3 pin square plug... Ma70 Plug is round with 3 pins... Can I just plug the pins into a square 3 pin plug that mates with the 2jzgte plug and just go 1-1 2-2 3-3 on the pins? (Ma70 pins are 1-top blue, 2-bottom left black, and 3- bottom right black) tweaked is 1- white, 2- black/red stripe and 3-pink). Thanks if anyone can helps us both out.

Sorry if I'm intruding on your thread...

Roger UK

Jun 20, 2010
Newcastle
The wiring to the O2 sensor heater are simple . . . one side goes to chassis, the other goes to the +12V feed from the EFI relay

So regardless of what plug you use to connect it, just identify which wire from the engine loom has +12V, which is connected to chassis - connect those to the heater wires (either way round). The remaining wire obviously connects to the signal wire from the sensor to the ECU.

However, I'm not sure if the sensors on the 7M are the same as on the 2JZ (my 2JZ came with both sensors)