2JZGE-T powered by 7M/HKS VPC Electronics

DaleH

Inc, 2J!
Dec 20, 2007
Mead, CO
I have been reading the NA-T threads and have a pretty good understanding about getting my 2JZGE-T going. However, I was wondering if anyone has their 2J powered by 7M Electronics with an HKS VPC?

I already have an Apexi SAFC, New 7M Wiring Harness w/ Sensors, so if the VPC could work I'd be looking at $300-$400 instead of dishing out the $'s for a Stinger and the headache of setting it up. So far, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't...?

My power goals are 550 RWHP Max. Looking for somewhat usuable street power.

Thanks!

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Well, I know you can get the 2JZGE-T running on 7M electronics, so I wouldn't think that the VPC would be much of an issue. Check out DOK33 's build thread and NA-t sticky.:thumbup:

DaleH

Inc, 2J!
Dec 20, 2007
Mead, CO
Nice, I thought of something though; if I'm shooting for 500-550 RWHP I'll be pushing the 550's. I'd have to source a 6xxcc chip, if they make em.

Edit: Well, on the other hand; I might be better off just getting a MAP-ECU for a tad more than I'll find VPC. That way I can use some 6XXcc injectors.

Last edited:

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
As mentioned before, should work, and work well!

I'm putting down 533rwhp with just the SAFC and 880cc injectors, but I'm cheating a little and running E85 :)