2jzge mk3 swap

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
I was looking into this swap. I have done alot of searching but I still have some unanswered questions.

1. I see that you can use 7m electronics. How well does the the 7m coil system hold up when u are having power goals like 600-700hp?

2. If I use the 7m wire harness when I go standalone do a get a computer for the 7m harness?

3. I seen somebody use the coil over plug setup, are they doing this with the 7m hareness or the using a 2j harness?

I want to be able to achieve my power goal of 600 to 700hp without having to change the wire harness or anything else that requires a great deal of wiring. I also am looking for a part list of some sort. I want to know how much money that some of you guys might have spent on ur swaps and compare it's cost effectiveness compared to building my 7m which I already have rods and ffim for. Now I know that at the end the 2j block in stock form can achieve what i need to build the 7m for. It is just that I have money already tied into this motor and I just all what it to make sense.

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
turbodriz;944564 said:
I was looking into this swap. I have done alot of searching but I still have some unanswered questions.

1. I see that you can use 7m electronics. How well does the the 7m coil system hold up when u are having power goals like 600-700hp?

2. If I use the 7m wire harness when I go standalone do a get a computer for the 7m harness?

3. I seen somebody use the coil over plug setup, are they doing this with the 7m hareness or the using a 2j harness?

I want to be able to achieve my power goal of 600 to 700hp without having to change the wire harness or anything else that requires a great deal of wiring. I also am looking for a part list of some sort. I want to know how much money that some of you guys might have spent on ur swaps and compare it's cost effectiveness compared to building my 7m which I already have rods and ffim for. Now I know that at the end the 2j block in stock form can achieve what i need to build the 7m for. It is just that I have money already tied into this motor and I just all what it to make sense.

1) The electronics will hold up fine, I wouldn't recommend doing so on the 7M ECU.

2)Yes

3)Either way, I use IS300 COP coils on my 7M harness.