2jz wiring on mk3.. need help

valhalla944

Dec 6, 2011
west phoenix
Hey I've got an 89 mk3 and dropping a 2jz Vvti ... does anyone have wiring schematics and a 7m harness?? I don't want to get rid of the vvti.. should I have someone else do it and use their aftermarket ecu. Or do it myself.. if I have someone else do it, there shop would be local. I don't want to send it out of az.. I want to be able to see the work in progress. If you have any advice or schematics or haneeds let me know thanx

kanji1jz

kanji
Jan 16, 2008
tampa fl
If you search the top of this forum page you should be able to find out everything you need to educate yourself on this type of job. If you think that it is not something you feel comfortable doing then send it to a shop.

valhalla944

Dec 6, 2011
west phoenix
My biggest thing is that ive talked to a few different places and the big concern for them is they don't know if they can wire in the vvti part.. its been really confusing because I know how to do diagnose electrical problems and can powerflow schematics but I sent have alot of expierience cutting and splicing wiring harnesses, plus I am confused on what harness and why