2jz ross racing fuel rail

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
its used for a meth injection or you "can" run fuel in them. i dunno about supras, but on other cars i know guys would put a setup like that in for their extra fuel needs instead of upgrading the rail and injectors.

* edit- i would say the car in that picture is using that setup for water injection in place of an air/air intercooler.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
SMP142 said:
its used for a meth injection or you "can" run fuel in them. i dunno about supras, but on other cars i know guys would put a setup like that in for their extra fuel needs instead of upgrading the rail and injectors.

* edit- i would say the car in that picture is using that setup for water injection in place of an air/air intercooler.
That supra in the picture is running on methanol and those injectors are spraying meth for intercooling

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Ross Machining

nice place to get fuel rail extrusion.

Faily inexpensive too. You can never have to big an Inner Diameter (unless you have a WEAK fuel pump).

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
so if i run a -8 feed line on both ends, is that enough to supply a -10 rail? then run a -6 return line out the center? that is what i am planning.