2JZ ECU Mounting in *A70 - Pics please!

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
I have been tryign to sort out how i will mount the 2JZGTE ECU up in the dash but am having a but of a hard time trying to do it.

Do you guys have any pics of how you have mounted the ECU at all?

Much appreciated!

Cheers.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
MrOizo;1160093 said:
I have been tryign to sort out how i will mount the 2JZGTE ECU up in the dash but am having a but of a hard time trying to do it.

Do you guys have any pics of how you have mounted the ECU at all?

Much appreciated!

Cheers.

IN my 2ZJ setup, I extended the wires enbough ( left hand drive ) and put it on the passenger side foot are under the carpet shoved way inside. Just like the 300zx ones are ( kinda of)

In my current setup..still using the 2JZ ecu/harness, Im will be putting it on the grey plastic cover directly under the Glove box.

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
suprastanger507mgte;1160096 said:
IN my 2ZJ setup, I extended the wires enbough ( left hand drive ) and put it on the passenger side foot are under the carpet shoved way inside. Just like the 300zx ones are ( kinda of)

In my current setup..still using the 2JZ ecu/harness, Im will be putting it on the grey plastic cover directly under the Glove box.

OK sweet as. i guess extending the loom is an option. i was hoping to mount in stock location of the 1JZ ECU but i am doubting that this is going to be possible - looks a little tooooo big to get up in there.

Will have another go soon to see how it will go

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
glove box.

how do you fit it under the plastic gover under the glove box. theres maybe 1" before it hits the a/c box.