2500 twin turbo

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I saw it on someones parts list of there rebuild thread, but now I cant seem to find that build thread. Its said new 2500 twin turbo decal...

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
I got mine off ebay from a guy in tampa not long ago. However he apparently got kicked off ebay for copywrite infringement, because I got an email from ebay stating something to that effect and my whole transaction was stricken from record.Ebay even offered to get my money back but I did not bother since the guy delivered on the product. It was vynal and is still holding up. Here is a pic. The supra script was not part of it. it was from another purchase. I just added it because I liked it and there was room.

p1311421_1.jpg

p1311421_2.jpg

p1311421_3.jpg

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
I need one also, I ordered one from eBay about a month ago, I put it on but now I'm going to powder coat them and need a new one

Divin' Devin;1311421 said:
I got mine off ebay from a guy in tampa not long ago. However he apparently got kicked off ebay for copywrite infringement, because I got an email from ebay stating something to that effect and my whole transaction was stricken from record.Ebay even offered to get my money back but I did not bother since the guy delivered on the product. It was vynal and is still holding up. Here is a pic. The supra script was not part of it. it was from another purchase. I just added it because I liked it and there was room.
The trick would be refinish the valve covers, then install the vinyl and then do a layer of clear coat on it, and it wont ever come off. Make sure you use some high temp stuff. This is how the vinyl is put on motorcycles.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I'm glad others are looking also. I hope something comes up soon. Since people have got them before and cant find them now, i might get 2 or 3 when they pop back up lol!

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Any link??? Or info on how to contact the guy that makes them.... I would buy a few sets too..

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
Get some clear paper and trace the original one on the valve covers and scan it and send it to decal place