2006 Ferrari Lamarossa Spy pics in Maranello tonite

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
hahaha just put some parts on so i could take it out for a drive after being down for a month for paint and body

enjoy still underconstruction

Lamarossa

Last edited:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Why didn't you tell the folks who painted the car, Lam?
Lam took his innovative outlook to spraying cars as well as he has done to fabricating.
I just know it is a Vette color. Vette colors rock! Mine was once painted a Vette color also (Torch Red).

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
looks good man! now we just gotta lose those door flares and youll be good to go ;) really liking the wingless/led tails look too (first car i can actually say i like with them!)

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Yes looks much better without the rear bumper vents and spoiler. You need to find something better to do with the rear license plate.

Z

ztosupra

i must agree with everyone else. it looks WAY better now, especially without the spoiler. just lose the testarossa side scoop lookin things the ferrari badges and you will have a VERY nice supra.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I have to admit I was laughing at it before, but it looks way better now! I agree that you should get rid of the side pieces, or maybe cut them down a little more. I especially like the led tails, and your rims. :boink:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
very well done indeed

LOOKS CLEAN AS HELL almost like it was designed that way in the back.
when you did it first it looked like you added things one by one hoping it would all fit together now that you know the exact look your goin for i think it looks awsome

i was not a fan of the lam before, srr, but the backend looks realy nice now.

now just smash up the front and do the same rework, its looking cleaner and smoother the way a real ferrari is.

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
Acroth said:
when did the interior turn beige??... or is it tan??.... gotta say that rear end is lookin a lot better than before... wingless looks great too :) ...

i change the whole interior to the Ferrari Dye like last year man hahahha

im looking for bomex side skirts cant find them anywhere anyone got a clue and how much

thanx

Lamarossa