2005 Porsche 911 Carrera vs F4i vs ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprafredde

Apr 21, 2005
South of sweden
"Of course I do have an Aeromotive FPR ( fuel pressure regulator) to dial in more fuel ( higher duty cycle for the injectors) so I dont run lean at the higher than factory boost."

AFPR has nothing to do with duty cycle.
Bump FP and you get more fuel sprayed per duty cycle, controlled buy the ECU and nothing else.
You bought a 20$ shim kit :aigo: washers costs nothing.

IJ, hows that monster coming along, I miss you thread.

suprafredde

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ShagsSupra said:
I ride a F4I, and driven MANY 350z's Modded and non modded working at nissan.

no offence... no just no... if you kept up to the bike EXPECIALY from a roll he didnt know how to ride or he was taking it easy on you.

I think f4i's run mid to low 11's stock and 10's with minor mods, now take away whats the thing that keeps bikes slower is taking off unless they are full out race and have a wheelie bar. see if you would of said from a dead stop it may be more realistic lol.

EDIT: I figured you were talking about your dads 350z.

But still I dont belive it... My brother on his 94 600 with decent modded ninja KILLS my friends 450 wheel hp 94 Pointiac Firehawk from a roll, and my bike being an 03 with a pipe and fuel inection is just as fast as his...

we did around an 80-90mph kick.

not a 20mph roll :EDIT: :icon_razz

Last edited:
L

lanky189

easy siman, lets let this thread cool off, no more name calling, period.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
This is from the other thread.

The thing im STILL not understanding... this 996 is the fastest car youve ever been in but your supra "kept up" to a bike.... the same kinda bike thats being shown beaten the fastest car youve ever been in?

LMFAO Simman Funny I stumbled on these videos...

http://www.turbomustangs.com/carsvsbikes/996turbovsf4i.wmv

http://www.turbomustangs.com/carsvsbikes/porschegtrvsf4i.wmv

Taken from this site http://www.carsvsbikes.com/ His f4i has 11k miles and minor mods, ("mods" slip on pipe, geared one tooth down in front and a K&N air filter. The rider weighs 205lbs and is not a pro.)

So a 996 is the fastest car you have ridden in yet your Supra suposly kept up to a f4i... Odd I see a nearly stock F4I walking away from a 996... and you say top end?

"Many cars will start to catch up and the 500+ rwhp cars will really come flying up at 140ish where the race typically end."

AND

"For comparisons sake 95% of the races are from a 40roll. Many of the cars were dyno'd the same day of the race."

THERE now im calling BS you never raced a F4I and hung with him... and if you did... here this website already says it,

A: The bottom video shows what happens in a typical street encounter. The cocky bike rider will not try hard at the beginning (let's face it, they usually don't have to try against 99% of streetcars)

B: he didnt know how to ride.

C: your a lying asshat.

*coughs* Simman you got some splanin to do.

OK Simman I will drop it ALL once you admit you are a liar or admit he let you win or didnt know how to ride cause there goes the proof in the pudding :) And I think you seriiulsny needa stop making false claims all over this forum of what you own and what you beat and blah yada.

I will met you halfway right in the center of where we both live.... and I will Bet my bikes title my cars title my other cars title my trucks title once I get it and HELL even my trailer title thats gonna have my bike in it if you meet me half way AND HELL 10k CASH in hand... that my bike will walk away from your car any MPH you wanna start at or stop at, hell Ill even bet you my GTP Will beat you cause all I need to do is spend 800$ and id be in the 11' but I didnt get the car to race and I garentee you id still beat you with 4 12's in the back. If you loose.... Never tell a lie again and quit coming to SM lol.

how about it? I really honnest to god mean every word I said.

(plz dont delete this mods / admins and if you do I suggest we have a putup or shutup section to this board)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ShagsSupra said:
This is from the other thread.

The thing im STILL not understanding... this 996 is the fastest car youve ever been in but your supra "kept up" to a bike.... the same kinda bike thats being shown beaten the fastest car youve ever been in?

OK Simman I will drop it ALL once you admit you are a liar or admit he let you win or didnt know how to ride cause there goes the proof in the pudding :) And I think you seriiulsny needa stop making false claims all over this forum of what you own and what you beat and blah yada.

I will met you halfway right in the center of where we both live.... and I will Bet my bikes title my cars title my other cars title my trucks title once I get it and HELL even my trailer title thats gonna have my bike in it if you meet me half way AND HELL 10k CASH in hand... that my bike will walk away from your car any MPH you wanna start at or stop at, hell Ill even bet you my GTP Will beat you cause all I need to do is spend 800$ and id be in the 11' but I didnt get the car to race and I garentee you id still beat you with 4 12's in the back. If you loose.... Never tell a lie again and quit coming to SM lol.

how about it? I really honnest to god mean every word I said.

(plz dont delete this mods / admins and if you do I suggest we have a putup or shutup section to this board)

I cannot believe you would spend all that time just to prove your closed minded point. ....And people whine about me making a mess of threads?

-Jonathan

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
siman said:
I cannot believe you would spend all that time just to prove your closed minded point. ....And people whine about me making a mess of threads?

-Jonathan

If you could read I belive it says I stumbled on those vidoes... didnt go looking for them they found me and it was key to proving you wrong.

how about those bets? Putup or shutup you liar.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ShagsSupra said:
If you could read I belive it says I stumbled on those vidoes... didnt go looking for them they found me and it was key to proving you wrong.

how about those bets? Putup or shutup you liar.

The 996 TT is NOT the FASTEST car I have ridden in, its the fastest STOCK MANUAL car I have been in....but far from the FASTESTS. 700whp Grand National that runs 10.1's on street slick tires is about the fastest....heh

Those are fighting words Mr.

I guess i could slap you in the face with $10K cash on the video huh? That would be a great ownage clip! :crazy1:

Actually, I would just knock you uncouncious and run with the money. Then get video tape of you speeding down the road.....turn it into the police station and see who gets served. :naughty:

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
siman said:
The 996 TT is NOT the FASTEST car I have ridden in, its the fastest STOCK MANUAL car I have been in....but far from the FASTESTS. 700whp Grand National that runs 10.1's on street slick tires is about the fastest....heh

Those are fighting words Mr.

I guess i could slap you in the face with $10K cash on the video huh? That would be a great ownage clip! :crazy1:

Actually, I would just knock you uncouncious and run with the money. Then get video tape of you speeding down the road.....turn it into the police station and see who gets served. :naughty:

Your a stupid bitch stfu punk you wouldnt knock anybody out ive seen the pics of your little ass you and your dadds slow ass 350 and your slow shit and your brothers slow shit dont go talking shit and not back it them come make threats your a fucking moron I would travel to your house just to see you back up these threats. grow some fucking balls kid your kind piss's me off.

Oo ill go get the cops blah yada god you litlle keyboard commando why not meet me punk?

EDIT: and I still see no proof or your car keeping up or beating anything... CAuSE IT DIDNT and your a little kid living in a dreaming world.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ShagsSupra said:
Your a stupid bitch stfu punk you wouldnt knock anybody out ive seen the pics of your little ass you and your dadds slow ass 350 and your slow shit and your brothers slow shit dont go talking shit and not back it them come make threats your a fucking moron I would travel to your house just to see you back up these threats. grow some fucking balls kid your kind piss's me off.

Oo ill go get the cops blah yada god you litlle keyboard commando why not meet me punk?

EDIT: and I still see no proof or your car keeping up or beating anything... CAuSE IT DIDNT and your a little kid living in a dreaming world.

By your last post in the thread with the kid in the video on the curb and this post, you seem to have serious issues.

I will ask you politely to leave this thread alone from your senseless anger twords be ( with whatever reason unknown). I have not one clue who you are or where you are in life, but just leave me alone. I dont want anything to do with you or your sorry attitude on this forum.

Every single post you have made has some form of negativity involved.

two words;

GROW UP.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
americanjebus said:
and i thought these arguments went down in flames with the old site before we got hacked.

Well it seems we still have a little immaturity on this forum. Some select people cannot seem to justify their feelings in regular sentances and words.....

You can always tell about someones frame of mind and intellegence, much less background, when they type.

L

lanky189

i'm not even gonna read this bullshit anymore...

thread closed...siman shut the hell up, shags do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.