1UZ kaido style MKIII build

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
^decent livery, I personally don't like being a billboard, but it looks the business, if the chassis backs it up...

I would probably try the livery with the "advan" in different colours to tone it down a notch...also I would feel funny if I weren't rocking yokohama's

I'm more of a toyo/bridgestone/BFgoodrich guy...

Mk3Zeke

Jan 6, 2013
Georgia
UPDATE!! I've got a few cool things since I last posted, and also met a few cool people who are going to make some of my dreams of this car a reality.

1.) Got myself an engine!

photo 2 (1).jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg

Picked up quite literally EVERYTHING(but an ECU) for $500. 120k miles (supposedly), no issues really, just gunna reseal this bad boy and it'll be good.

2.) JZA70 Nardi wheel

tumblr_n4xgn5Q17p1s0m17do2_1280.jpg

3.) Cragar 365 15x10 wheel to test fit.

tumblr_n4xgn5Q17p1s0m17do1_1280.jpg

I would LIKE to go 14xwhatever, but I just need to see if I could clear the brakes with a 14" wheel because i don't think anyone has tried(that I can find on here).

My birthday also happened to occur over the month of April, and I received an AMAZING present with that event:

tumblr_n4xh2f52aQ1s0m17do1_1280.jpg

Once I get my hands on an ECU, the car pulled up into the garage and on stands again, I'll be starting the long and tiring process of running and RE-running the wiring so that there isn't a bunch of wires all over the place and in awful places and whatnot. Stay tuned!

Lunch break edit: got a part time at advance and a full time at a commercial/competitive vehicle design place by my house, which is awesome. Expect a bunch of different liveries to be done before going full advan!

Last edited:

Mk3Zeke

Jan 6, 2013
Georgia
fromgehenna;2003919 said:
OT - But do you have a 3D model of mk3 your self?? Can you send it to me?? dante_alighieri@windowslive.com :icon_bigg

I don't, but the cool thing is, he just downloaded the model that is used in Forza 4. I could see if he has a tutorial on tap for you or if he'll just send over the model if you'd like!