1st time owner.......just purchased,

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
IJ.;1814699 said:
LOL you do realise I'm on the other side of the planet don't you? ;)

Yeah, you're from australia right? So start planning the supra meet :) I'm sure it'll be a nice vacation getaway to come to australia. ;)

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
Misty Johnson;1814261 said:
Oh yeah! DEFF gonna be nice to it!:biglaugh: I have been a mustang owner several times over......and this car makes me rethink that maybe Mustangs are not my favorite car LOL What I can't get over is the fact that it rides like a Lincoln or a caddy...NOT a sports car! I am diggin that! :naughty:

when you say like a lincoln or caddy, you mean like a big metal boat right? :p ... until that turbo spools up and throws u back in the seat :D

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Acroth;1814780 said:
... until that turbo spools up and throws u back in the seat :D

Assuming she does not have the stock turbo any more .... My stock turbo never did much for Mentally or physically for that matter haha

But my 60-1 on the over hand causes a BIG.....::bhg::

Misty Johnson

Mar 4, 2012
Ava MO
Acroth;1814780 said:
when you say like a lincoln or caddy, you mean like a big metal boat right? :p ... until that turbo spools up and throws u back in the seat :D

Exactly...a big metal boat.....a whole new experience for me! It's gonna take some getting used to that is for sure...but I do like it!!!

Misty Johnson

Mar 4, 2012
Ava MO
Turbo Habanero;1814892 said:
Assuming she does not have the stock turbo any more .... My stock turbo never did much for Mentally or physically for that matter haha

But my 60-1 on the over hand causes a BIG.....::bhg::

as far as I know it is all stock but yeah I have kicked the turbo in a couple times and it does throw ya back in the seat a bit. I could be wrong though....I don't know a whole heck of a lot about turbo charged engines but I do know I like em! LOL :biglaugh:

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Misty Johnson;1814908 said:
as far as I know it is all stock but yeah I have kicked the turbo in a couple times and it does throw ya back in the seat a bit. I could be wrong though....I don't know a whole heck of a lot about turbo charged engines but I do know I like em! LOL :biglaugh:

Ah well i guess you are use to mustangs :)

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
Misty - my favorite cheapest stock turbo mod: cost - about $2 ....step one buy 8 washers, step two buy 2 slightly longer bolts than the ones currently on the turbo wastegate, step 3 shim wastegate for 3-5 more psi... The stock ct26 is rated at 11hp per psi so that should slightly increase that "throw you back into the seat" sensation : D .. Make sure your hg is in good shape tho, and this can lower the lifespan of the turbo as well..

Misty Johnson

Mar 4, 2012
Ava MO
IJ.;1815837 said:
Could we squeeze a BBQ in there somewhere??
(I don't drink but am happy to watch you)
Squeeze?? LOL Why do I feel like I may be opening myself up for a smart arsed crack here? LOL but Here goes.........Yeah we can squeeze lunch in as well ;-)

Misty Johnson

Mar 4, 2012
Ava MO
You guys crack me up! LOL Thanks so much for the WARM fuzzy feelings of welcomness!!! BTW been driving the car now for several days! Whooop Whoop!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Misty Johnson;1816468 said:
Squeeze?? LOL Why do I feel like I may be opening myself up for a smart arsed crack here? LOL but Here goes.........Yeah we can squeeze lunch in as well ;-)
LOL not at all ;)

Was being semi serious!

Not to dissapoint Andy here goes...

Misty do you have any Aussie in you??