1jzgte V6????

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
yea mine had it i peeled it off tho in order to paint the Timing cover black so it didn't look all faded and shitty but it was definitely E5

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Mine has "Yamaha" on the left and "E1" on the right. So what the heck does this mean?

Attachments

• andy27.jpg
    andy27.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 54

odomd

computer illiterate
Jan 11, 2006
nj
Mine says E6 I think.Maybe it has something to do with production model of head didn't yamaha make the heads.

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
odomd said:
Mine says E6 I think.Maybe it has something to do with production model of head didn't yamaha make the heads.
Yes Yamaha made the 1JZ heads and I am also starting to think that this is something to do with head revision. I researched this and haven't found anything on it. Yamaha made a lot of Toyota heads including the infamous 4AGE 20 Valve. Does any know if any of the 4AGE motors have these stickers as well?

dansmith11

Mar 2, 2007
calgary
supraracer49 said:
Yes Yamaha made the 1JZ heads and I am also starting to think that this is something to do with head revision. I researched this and haven't found anything on it. Yamaha made a lot of Toyota heads including the infamous 4AGE 20 Valve. Does any know if any of the 4AGE motors have these stickers as well?

ive had a few 20v 4a's and a few 3sgtes (both have heads built by yamaha) and ive never seen a sticker like that on any of the 4 engines ive had.

tyler

Sep 14, 2006
canada
there was a thread like this on mr2oc aswell noone found anything.. my 4age and 4agze also both have these decals

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
It could be an assembly line # or inspector # also who knows:dunno:

Yamaha has had there hands in every high performance toyota engine pretty much including my 5th gen 3SGE BEAMS altezza engine.