1jzgte cylinders 4 and 5 no fuel

Stevecorrado88

Jul 8, 2014
New york
Ok I need help!!!! Just put this swap in my 240, got a wire harness made from panic. Stock setup it's a auto ecu I started the car and cylinders 4 and 5 arent firing. I have spark but here's where I'm stumped. No fuel on spark plugs but if I put injectors 4 and 5 in a different location they work, if I put the plug for those injectors on another location those plugs work so what I'm saying is wiring seems good and injectors but when in that location they don't. Tested with a noid light and volt meter. Sent my ecu out to driftmotions to get repaired Cuz of the bad caps.

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
Steve, you could have a bad ECU... capacitors in these old ECUs are known to go bad and bulge. Not suprising considering their age. :) driftmotion has a capacitor replacement service you can do through them.
You could check by popping the cover and seeing if any of them have failed visibly. If they are bulging then you'll know that's your problem, but keep in mind that they could still be bad even if there's no visible damage.