1JZGTE custom kits...

Gamer

{insert witty comment}
Sep 13, 2005
United Kingdom
www.cardomain.com
The pipework looks really good, I would like to see the performance gains after testing.

For comparisons sake here is a dump pipe replacement option for the 1JZGTE JDM Soarer..
Looks very similar to the one you are offering apart from the small diverting pipes for the waste gates on this one and it also keeps the gasses from each turbo separate for a bit longer.

The second picture is the stock 1JZ dump pipe.

Attachments

• new%20waste.jpg
    new%20waste.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 1JZ dump.jpg
    1JZ dump.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 123

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
Gamer said:
The pipework looks really good, I would like to see the performance gains after testing.

For comparisons sake here is a dump pipe replacement option for the 1JZGTE JDM Soarer..
Looks very similar to the one you are offering apart from the small diverting pipes for the waste gates on this one and it also keeps the gasses from each turbo separate for a bit longer.

The second picture is the stock 1JZ dump pipe.
that pipe is hard for us to get in the states,pricey after shipping and requires a custom down pipe to mate to the cat.it is a nice peice and i would like to see someone with it test fitted on there supra

May 31, 2005
Omaha
ALRIGHTY, I am going to be shipping in about 1 week. There are still a few y pipe/dp kits, few manifolds, few elbows, and about 12 radiator hardpipe kits up for grabs. Please get your orders in.

Have a great day!

Trev
ssp@1jzgte.com

mrdsuk

Sep 21, 2005
I got to say that dump pipe is a nice bit of kit and if it also had the split wastegate gas pipe it would be unbelievable. The quality of the workmanship is how something should be done.

Now as for the aussie dump pipes well the above picture looks the part but once you get the DP this is what you get

DSCN3178.jpg

DSCN3172.jpg

As you can see the welding is a joke and the pipes are not a smooth curve anywhere????
Inside the pipe there is a lot of bad work as well with holes and welding spots/spits etc

This is not what i would have liked my first post to be about but hey ho thats how it goes.
Good site by the way some good info on here :)

Gamer

{insert witty comment}
Sep 13, 2005
United Kingdom
www.cardomain.com
Heya Dean :icon_bigg

bla bla bla... they might not be pretty but they worked fine on my car before I went single.

I have no complaints, I was not buying a piece of art I was buying something to enhance the performance and get rid of the stock Y pipe as that is shittier then what you are describing. I would also like to add that my dump did not have holes in the welding spots or splits anywhere.

Starting to think you have a personal issue with Lew now Dean as you already made it clear to him Via LSOC what you thought of the work and he plans to rectify it. I don't see the need for you to crap on his work any further in other forums unless you have a vendetta or score to settle ?

mrdsuk

Sep 21, 2005
Hey Joe no vendetta or score to settle mate

I just popped over to add to the above that the principle is a great one and yes it does work its just the quality was shocking.

Sorry if it comes across that way Joe but i like people to see the truth mate thats all.
People work hard for the money they spend on their cars and i just want to make sure they know what they are getting.

Seriously tho no score or vendetta Joe i think you know me by now that i do speak my mind and always say what i believe to be correct.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
hey guys how does that divorced waste gate y-pipe sound.i'm not looking for one,just curious

mrdsuk

Sep 21, 2005
i hate having to describe zost sounds :nono:

But the closest i can say it sounds like is it changes to a Waaaahhhhhh sound

mrdsuk

Sep 21, 2005
Many apologies bout that :icon_redf

I do like the look of your downpipes tho :icon_bigg