1JZ Wiring information **COMPLETE** - ECT, TCCS, Pin Outs & more!

As requested by Kai, I am posting this here for you guys.

I have spent rather a large amount of time pulling together all the wafty information on the 1JZ wiring & control systems during my build.

I have now managed to collect together the data, cross check it, continue the testing & research to fill in all the missing parts & provide more detailed information for the 1jz Supra wiring.

I have also checked, cross referenced & compiled the information for the 1JZ ECT (auto) control - which is in built within the TCCS.

To the best of my knowledge & testing, the information is correct. Obviously if discrepancies are noted, I would like to know so I can continue to better the information.

I have compiled all this on one page for your convenience HERE at Supradupra.com.

Please don't hot link to the pictures on the site direct, I have my bandwidth to think about :)

Hopefully this is of use to people & this is possibly worth a sticky.

As work continues I will be adding more & more information, digidash has to be another one that needs compiling all in one place, no messing - there again, I have popped what I have on my site.

Last edited:

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Good job, I actually found out the three tems signals on the ECU as well I just swapped a guys 1jz into his car. sadly it was rear ended 2 days ago so I am again swapping the motor into another supra for him. Good thing you have the rest. I didn't need anymore to get this Supra running. Awesome post.