1JZ White smoke (pres brake idle jumps)

Deeznuts

Apr 24, 2005
VA
referencing thread
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50030&highlight=burning+brake+fluid

I was doing the brakes on my car and it shot out a crap load of white smoke. Right then and there i thought it was a head gasket but i pulled the brake hose that goes to the intake and it had fluid droping from it. I pulled that let the motor run at like 2k-3k rpms until it cleared up. I spray brake cleaner into the hose and now I have yet to see that problem again. Now I did have a ton of air in my brake system and the resevior was gushing brake fluid dont kno if this sounds like anything to youll but i hope it helps. once i bleed them is when the prob happened. I havent seen it happen sense. No over heating. When I press my brake pedal the idle does jump alil (very lil) then come back down

Deeznuts

Apr 24, 2005
VA
i know nothing about a brake booster.. doesthat need to be replaced as well as the master cylinder ?

1jzSpecial

Banned
Oct 9, 2008
South Florida
Deeznuts;1157339 said:
i know nothing about a brake booster.. doesthat need to be replaced as well as the master cylinder ?

The front body seal is blown on your brake booster. Change both Master and Brake booster. Your Brake booster has a Chamber leak sucking in brake fluid from your (Leaking) Master cylnder.