1JZ VVTi NOT SRATING, ILL PAY CASH TO ANYONE IN CALI WHO WANTS TO FIX $$$

grimreefer

Aug 13, 2011
209 CA
I got a 1jz vvti and im finishing it up, by my electrical skills are average, and i need it done fast. the job is 99% done and anyone who has done it before should be able to... its a jzx100 1jz vvti into a mk3. The ECU is all wired, but still not getting power in certain places.

ILL PAY CASH TO ANYONE WHO CAN FIX IT. Im tired of paying people here for their time and getting no results. the job is 99% done already, just got to figure out whats not in sync. EASY $$$ IF YOU KNOW HWAT YOUR DOING!!!

The car is in Modesto, California.. if you can garuntee results ill be willing to tow it to you, but it would be much preferred if you could come to me..

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
NecroCyde;1752532 said:
or mister soapra of course, how come your website is parked? I wanted to take a look...

Never had a chance to make my site. If it was up it would just be a blog style site that would give you an opportunity to check out our projects and maybe sell a few items. We don't tend to ship parts to customers as much, because most of the time customers ship there cars to us. The new addition is a New York SC300 with swap issues (ironically 2jzgte VVTi swap) done by someone else that claimed to have experience (we get a lot of those cars) with VVTi.

Driftmotion or Kaizen can help with this, but we have done some many of these swaps, I can do it in my sleep. Our VVTi experience goes back further then most other shops. Check out the Latest issue of Dsport Magazine, we did the 2JZGTE VVTi swap in that SC300. I have done VVTi swaps with stock ecu's, AEM's and haltech EMS. I've used factory 7MGTE harnesses to wire them up and also factory 2jzge harnesses. Our track record with VVTi is proven. I was doing VVTi swaps when people use to tell me that it was a waste of time, look what we have done with VVTi JZ engines now. Our VVTi swaps start from MK3 and MK4 Supra. IS300 with 1jz and 2jz vvti. Also SC300 and GS300 also with GTE VVTi swaps. In the end the choice belongs to the OP. Our experience speaks for us.

To OP, I hope you get your car running, in the end, it's what is all about. You where not the person that call on the phone earlier,(sorry for the mistake) it was another person in Cencal with similar issues. I just got off the phone with him.

grimreefer

Aug 13, 2011
209 CA
Ok I pmed you. Although i noticed your in SoCal so I dont know how we would do this. But we'll see. No one in Norcal??