1jz vvti ecu pinout / sc300 body pinout

adam8103

Jun 9, 2008
Windsor
Hi, i am looking for a wiring diagram for the 1jzgte vvti i just got. i do not know from what car it is out of, i read that it could be from a JZX110 markII or a verossa since i got the throttle control ECU (drive by wire) but then again if i look up the ECU number it tells me the JZX100 from a chaser. it is mated to a r154 (5speed tranny) I am doing this swap into an 92 sc300 with no drive by wire system. so i am wondering if it will be possible to use the cruse control butterfly as the "new throttle body" and use its position sensor or relocate the tps that is on the DBW system to the "new throttle body" location and rewire it to the aclual ECU so the throttle ECU is cancelled?

What is this Track ECU I do not have this (would it be the Throttle ecu)?? I know it is probably for traction control and is probably some of the connectors hanging close by the car ECU??

if someone can help me with diagram that would be appreciated

the ecu # is 89661-22790

i need the pinout for the 4 connectors i just got the 2 harness connectors the body connectors were missing here are the colors on my 2 connectors.
Also if someone has the 92 sc300 5speed body connector pinout that would be helpfull

the ecu # is 89661-22790 everything after the  sign is information I collected online and not sure if it would apply to my ecu and the way I want to wire my throttle, wires color is what i got on my connectors.

34 pin connector “J”
1-(no wire)
2-(no wire)
3-G/Y  VT01 – trac ecu
4-(no wire)
5-R/BLK  #6 injector
6-BLU/R  #5 injector
7-R/W  #4 injector
8-G  #3 injector
9-BLU  #2 injector
10-R  #1 injector
11-(no wire)
12-Y/G IGF ignitor
13-BLK/W  STA starter
14-(no wire)  Neutral start switch ( no wire on my connector)
15-W/BLU  OCV-
16-W/R  OCV
17-(no wire)
18-BLU  ETC
19-Y VE
20-Y/R ISC4
21-G/W ISC3
22-BLU/Y ISC2
23-R/Y ISC1
24-W/G  IGT1
25-BROWN EVG
26-LIGHT GREEN E1
27-PINK ETC
28-(no wire)
29-CLEAR knock2
30-CLEAR knock1
31-BLU/W IDL2 - track butterfly
32-(no wire)
33-W/BLK  E02
34-W/BLK  E01

22 pin connector “I” “B1”

1-BLK/Y VC-TPS
2-(no wire)
3-(no wire)
4-(no wire)
5-BLK/W NE+ check connector may be not necessary depending on how FP is wired??
6-G NE-  connector H pin 10??
7-Y/BLK VTA1-TPS
8-G/BLK  VG  connector H pin 4?
9- (no wire)  COR power (splice for all blk/r wires, power for ISCV, all VSVs and B on diagram connector??)
10-R VVT
11-(no wire)
12-Y/G VTA2-Track butterfly  splice off of this wire for connector J pin 13??
13-LIGHT PINK  OX
14-G/R VT02-Trac ecu
15-(no wire)
16-BLU IGT3  IGSW connector G pin 9??
17-PINK IGT2
18-(no wire)
19-R/Y  HT
20-B/Y  THW
21-R/W THA
22-BROWN E2-TPS

16 pin connector “H”
1- NEO-TRAC ecu
2- MREL  EFI main relay C1 pin 2??
3-  FPU VSV check engine M1 pin 8??
4- FPR-Fuel pump relay B1 pin 8??
5- TE1-Diags blocks
7- EFI+ - Track ecu
8-  EFI- - Track ecu
9- FAIL- Track ecu
10- FC-COR Circuit opening relay B1 pin 6??
13- PRG-VSV
14- ABV-VSV

28 pin connector “G”
5- ACMG-ac mag clutch
8- EGW- to dash led
9- IGSW B1 pin 16??
11- TE2-diags blocks
12- SPD- speed sensor from dash used to enable VSS (not necessary to connect)??
13- CCO- Diags blocks
14- BATT C1 pin 1??
18- EFIF-TRAC ecu
19- AC2-AC
20- a/c
21- ELS2-Defrost Idle up M1 pin 10
22- +B – EFI relay  B1 pin 9 (splice for all blk/r wires, power for ISCV, all VSVs and B on diagram connector??)
25- STP-Stop light switch 1L pin 10??
26- THW0 - AC
27- ELS3 rd fan 1
28- ELS1 tail fuse

adam8103

Jun 9, 2008
Windsor
Finally this 2nd ecu throttle control is for trac control. so i just need 92 sc300 body connector pinout and the 1jzgte vvti ecu pinout for the 2 body connectors

adam8103

Jun 9, 2008
Windsor
I do not have my old harness. I am even more lazy than that, what i was hoping is someone that already have the pinout to give it to me. but it seems that no one has it.

Vrank!!!

hahahahaha
Dec 17, 2009
TX
Dude, you shoulda bought that, it was a steal at 25 shipped! Your car is 20 years old and you never know what'll happen, and these things are awesome! It's now on the way to my house hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! When I get it in, I'll go ahead and look up the pins you need and then NOT share them with you because of the fact that you're too lazy and cheap. You want a quick car you better have a little money and a lot of ambition, or just have a lot of money. Hope you have the latter!

adam8103

Jun 9, 2008
Windsor
Vrank!!!;1673466 said:
Dude, you shoulda bought that, it was a steal at 25 shipped! Your car is 20 years old and you never know what'll happen, and these things are awesome! It's now on the way to my house hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! When I get it in, I'll go ahead and look up the pins you need and then NOT share them with you because of the fact that you're too lazy and cheap. You want a quick car you better have a little money and a lot of ambition, or just have a lot of money. Hope you have the latter!

Thats alright glad you bought it for yourself... because i found a complete manual for sc300 online, for free... and for what ever else than the wiring i do not really need the manual. all my pinout is written up on Club lexus for all the research i have done i spent a lot of time writing it and going thrugh the sc300 wiring diagrams. but hey it is up and i am sharing. And i do know what it is to have a fast car i build my lexus sc300 2jz na-t me and my body built it and it just made 1000whp. i parted it out its the reason why i dont have the stock harness anymore, but now i am stock with the shell so decided to have fun with it and swap a 1jz vvti from a chaser (rare swap)... . I have all the pinout i need for the sc300, my harness is already extended and i am already tracing the wires from the chaser harness to pin them in the sc300 connectors... that was my lazyness not to buy and wait for the manual to come in couple weeks to start doing my shit when i can find it for free and fast. i should even stop sharing just because of ppl like you

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

roystunna;1673526 said:
http://www.jzx100.com/forum/ <<<search there for your diagrams

thanks i am already a member on there and it is pretty dead on there. only thing i could find on there is Japanese diagrams and it is like that everywhere for the vvti 1jz

Last edited: