1jz super drager?

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Can someone tell me how it sounds? Video? Or just from experience? How does HKS super drager sound on a 1jz twin cause only vids can find of it are on a 7m. Thnks guys

veedubin

Official SM Decals
marks332;1864546 said:
Can someone tell me how it sounds? Video? Or just from experience? How does HKS super drager sound on a 1jz twin cause only vids can find of it are on a 7m. Thnks guys

Not sure if its of any help or not, but I'm running the dragger. Had it on with the 7m and now with the 2j. Its a lot more quite with the 2j even at high revs. It does have a really nice low note to it @ idle.

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Ok thanks and I'm fine with it being a little quite but at high revs I want that supra sound man. And i want whichever exhaust gives me that. Without being overly loud. I thought the apexi sounded nice and all but the drager was quieter at idle which I liked a lot.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
marks332;1864549 said:
Ok thanks and I'm fine with it being a little quite but at high revs I want that supra sound man. And i want whichever exhaust gives me that. Without being overly loud. I thought the apexi sounded nice and all but the drager was quieter at idle which I liked a lot.

Don't get me wrong, it makes noise when you romp on it, but nothing excessive. I've heard a custom 3" exhaust with a borla on a 7m... that was very nice. Little louder at idle but still quite. At WOT though.... :D it just sounded angry :eek:

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2