1jz pickup vs 911 turbo

str8_6

master yuepeng
Mar 14, 2007
wa
After eating I took my wife to drive around because we didnt want to go home and watch t.v. all night. I decide to hit the highway...purposely looking for something fun to race. I havent raced anything on the highway for a real long time now..(aside from an Evo 9 which is no biggie on the highway)

So this car comes speeding past me and i realize its a porsche 911 turbo (i'm not a porsche guy..but after coming home... and looking on google to see what kind it was..i'd say its the 911 turbo..i thought it was a gt2 on the highway, but realise the rearend design is 911 turbo).

ANYWHO... i kept trying to get him to go with me..of course he wouldnt. who would waste their time on an old toyota pickup...just not worth it. I would usually back down by now when someone doesnt want to race, but i just had to test my truck out with something worthy...So speed limit hits 75mph...highway clears up..i drop it in third..he gets fed up and drops it too...i stay ahead of him and the truck starts to pull forward and then theres a turn on the hwy so we had to slow down. stopped around 120-130mph. my speedo only reads 110mph. i burried it.

i thought he would've for sure taken me. maybe it might've been different if we kept going at it, but the damn corner was too sharp for me to go 120+mph...tires started to barely chirp..but he rode it like it was on rails!...bastard! I think he tried talking to me on the exit, but there was too many cars behind him and he had to keep driving.

i was on low boost too!..wish i had it on 19psi. highway loses so far (zero). :biglaugh: