1jz more reliable than 7m gte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordChase

Boost Lover
Dec 11, 2006
Greenwell Springs, LA
Well today i went to see about building one of my 7m-gte's. but it was suggested that if i wanted power AND reliablility a 1jz swap would be better. I am a pretty big 7m fan but i do need reliablity and wouldrather not come across many mantinance problems. i was just wondering on what other people have noticed as far as power and reliablity between the 7mgte build or almost stock 1jz. I WILL drive my car hard :) and do plan on abusing to an extent.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This thread will only end with a padlock on it. Their are many many threads on this subject if you'll search. They're both great engines.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Now my own brother is laughing at me.............:nono:

This thread sucks............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is definately not sig worthy..............it's actually kindof harsh and uncalled for. I will be requesting a three day ban for Mr. Kwnate.

supra4ever68

Dec 6, 2006
Anaheim, CA
suprahero said:
That is definately not sig worthy..............it's actually kindof harsh and uncalled for. I will be requesting a three day ban for Mr. Kwnate.
no what he said was true and i have made my choice already also...i am going to stick to my sweet 7mgte....yes i am a man....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.