1jz misfire, no fuel to the 4th cylinder

erik324

Jul 11, 2013
dallas texas
This is my first post on here but I've been having a problem with my jzz30 1j in my cressida for about 4 months now. I bought the car with the swap running perfect and it was automatic. I pulled the motor to swap a w58 on it and once I put it back in it has run like complete shit, its basically running on 5 cylinders, I can unplug the 4th cylinder coil pack and it doesn't change the idle and it has a hesitation when you give it gas. The 4th cylinder has compression and its getting spark but no fuel, the injector is firing but doesn't seem to be shooting fuel. I have already swapped fuel rails and tried to trace down any vacuum leaks but I couldn't find any, I also sent in my ecu for caps replacement from drift motion and I bought another manual tranny ecu just to double check. I tried to mess with some grounds to check if it would change anything and it ended up idling worse and it throws a engine code for fuel pump control. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? I have a video but I don't know how to upload it