1jz conversion, wiring help to get it running please

johnd-mkiv

Jul 12, 2010
Essex
I am at the final stages of finnishing my M3 BMW project with a 1jzgte engine conversion, the whole car loom has been removed so all I have is the 1jz engine loom and ecu in the car, I need some help from the pin out diagram below to get this engine running, I just need the basics IE what pin out needs to go to a live, ignition ect + any relays needed, as if this engine was being run off a bench as such.

p1592733_1.gif

My second problem is installing the emanage blue additional injector harness, I have searched on here but found a couple of different sequences to wire this in I just need it confirmed.

any help will be much appreciated :icon_bigg

Cam_Ron

Dec 14, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
- e1
- e02
- e2
- bt
- batt
- +b
- igsw

Then you need to power your fuel pump, and then you need to send +12 switched to the black(red stripe) wires that power the ignitor and the injectors. (Just use a multimeter to find where they are)

After that getting the sensors and tach to work are pretty simple.

johnd-mkiv

Jul 12, 2010
Essex
Thanks for that surely everything I will need to fire the car up is in one conector block with out having to ad power to the injector and ignition wires?

2JZ_MA70

Aug 28, 2007
Cleveland
I think you should get your self a wiring diagram and follow that to wire your project the body stuff you can just swap from your car... You would need to run some power to splice into the 1JZ harness... The rest should be all there... Fuel pump is controled goofy on the supras... They use Circuit Opening Relay (acctual fuel pump relay) and Fuel Pump Relay ( Speed Control)
The main relay supplies power to sensors and ecu and fuel pump.... Ignition switch supplies power to all the rest ( injectors, igniter.... )