1jz/2jz pics

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
God I want a 1jz or 2jz powered mk3, the 7MGTE with an auto is just boring to me, and I really don't wanna tear it all down and build the thing like it needs to be, I'd rather build a nice 1jz with a single turbo, FMIC, hardpipes, exhaust and fuel and thats it. Anyone wanna trade?

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Here is a pic of my 1J

jaws1j.jpg

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
s14eva1 said:
+1 :aigo:

btw>is it just me,but isn't that the stryder intake mani sold on ebay?

Please don't insult Dana from Virtual Works Racing! This intake manifold is no where close to that piece of crap on Ebay. Dana does excellent work. From waht Iunderstand this is the first one they have made for a MKIII. :thumbup:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
driftking786 said:
no offense but this thread only has like 10 1jz's. c'mon i know theres more 1jz's on supramania. dont be lazy and take the damn pics. jk but reallly im loking for more 1jz's. i know its 40 degrees outside (north east) but take some pics and please post them.:ttiwwp:

Gimme like 4 months.:icon_razz

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
driftking786 said:
sry but does anyone have bic mounts exceprt bic since hes out:cry:
my swap obviouly cant go on until i havee mounts:wtc: PPPPLLLLLLEEAAAASEEE

BAC MOUNTS
(Because Aaron Can) :biglaugh:

(Welder, sawsall, hole saw, drill and 1/2" drill bit required.)

Step 1: Cut a wedge out of both brackets (as shown on right of pic) and hammer it down to the now correct angle (as shown on left of pic)

Step 2: Weld it like so. (I gots skilz yo, if you don't your welds might look like boogers :biglaugh:)

Step 3: Make notches in brackets wider to fit the 12mm studs on the motor mounts, and make the notches longer (further down) by about 3/4". Paint.

Make the hole underneath longer so that you can get a socket on the nut for the motor mount. I think it's about a 1.75" hole saw required.

Add the kick ass mk4 motor mounts and you are ready to rock!

This turns your early crossmember into a late crossmember. The 1jz engine will be at the purfect height and spaced correctly from front to back.