1j vs LS6 GTO and small spray bolt on 99WS6

1jzaddict

1jzinmk4
May 31, 2006
Chattanooga TN
SupraRacer said:
thanks alot, i just found out that last week, he was showing off lost control and put her in a ditch.....so now hes building a 427LS1 02 WS6 6spd.... and he wants a rematch next spring, lol

Sounds like you better switch to a single so that you can keep up next time. If you have any questions about it LMK and i'll do what i can

85?

600hpFTW
Dec 21, 2005
Hawaii for 4years
That is some good advice, because the 427 LS1 will definately be faster than the old set-ups. And I am pretty sure he will still be using the nitrous, just in case the motor doesn't have enough power. I would use this time to save up for upgrades and really kick his butt.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
85? said:
That is some good advice, because the 427 LS1 will definately be faster than the old set-ups. And I am pretty sure he will still be using the nitrous, just in case the motor doesn't have enough power. I would use this time to save up for upgrades and really kick his butt.

Ill be upgradeing turbos but not to a single, and im pretty sure ~550-580whp on sticky enough tires will make even a 427 LS1 have it work cut out for it. And he sold his nitrous kit to pay for it. If i loose it wont be by as much as he will think. i have no problem losing, it just doesnt seem to happen often,

85?

600hpFTW
Dec 21, 2005
Hawaii for 4years
SupraRacer said:
Ill be upgradeing turbos but not to a single, and im pretty sure ~550-580whp on sticky enough tires will make even a 427 LS1 have it work cut out for it. And he sold his nitrous kit to pay for it. If i loose it wont be by as much as he will think. i have no problem losing, it just doesnt seem to happen often,

I would upgrade the twins if I were you also, but I just like to be different. But I think that with 550-580whp he will definately have his hands full and so will you. Good luck on the build and let us know what happens after the runs.