1j hydrofan/powersteering/ic questions

highmilehatch

Oct 22, 2005
PA
www.street-solutions.com
This is all going into an 87 NA model. I have everything from the JZA70 clip, unfortunately I didn't have the luxury of removing everything myself so I'm a little confused as to where some things go. I'll just let the pictures do the talking:

1j1.JPG

1j2.JPG

1j3.JPG

1j4.JPG

1j5.JPG

If I had a factory service manual, I'd be able to figure this stuff out. But I don't, so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Those three lines bundled together, they will route through the rad support beside the rad, on the water pump side. Two are for the hydro pump cooler, one is for the PS cooler. You can see those two that are cut off that you don't know where they go? The run to the hydro fan cooler. The third on the end of the PS cooler runs back through the rad support on the opposite side, and connectects to the PS resivoir.

ok, the hydro fan resivoir, one line goes to the water pump, you have that correct. The other line goes down to those three lines coming through the rad support. It connects to one of the lines running to the hydro fan cooler. The other line from the hydro fan cooler connects to the bottom of the hydro fan. The third line, from the PS cooler runs to the steering rack.

The