1J Auto Wiring

andrew19

Jul 18, 2005
columbia
okay well i have posted on this same issue in the past and really haven't gotten much of anywhere but i have attached an image of the wiring to give you all an idea wheir i am at. btw this is the 1j ECT/Power Switch that sits next to the auto shifter.
p109571_1.jpg

I know the white-blue goes to one of the body plugs thats already wired in
I know the Green-Orange goes to the body plugs and thats wired in.
I am pretty sure black-white is the ground so that is hooked up correct me if i am wrong please.
I am not sure wheir green or yellow go...
I know some of you guys out their know how to wire this up if you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated cause right now i can not even drive my car. Cause i believe this is what is causing the tranny to slip. Thanks,
Andrew M.
p.s. this has also been posted on SF

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
im also curious and interested in this as well in regards to my 1jz auto swap.
im not sure who did this as well and it stopped there 1jz auto from slipping as well, we need to bring up some wiring diagrams and trace each wire to wire, it wont be hard because were just dealing with a few wires.

andrew19

Jul 18, 2005
columbia
the only thing i can think of right now to fix this is to just run 12volts to the ect/power wire...so that way its always in power mode...for the tranny...that way it will go all the way to redline...if you could fine wiring diagrams that would be awesome...lmk if you find any...thanks
NecroCyde said:
im also curious and interested in this as well in regards to my 1jz auto swap.
im not sure who did this as well and it stopped there 1jz auto from slipping as well, we need to bring up some wiring diagrams and trace each wire to wire, it wont be hard because were just dealing with a few wires.