1GGTE ? what is it

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Hmmmmm I like the 7M even with its flaws, for its time it was a cutting edge engine and was the 4 runner to the 2JZ and 1JZ series so I think you should cut down on the dissing, oh and I have seen a few 7M's that could smoke your precious 2jz.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
ok guys i had a 1g for a while and yes they are under powered but... as far as hp they are comparable to the 7mge they are 210hp 203tq depending on what gen you have. they are dependable engines and yes finding parts is tough but you can get them. when i had mine i ran the shit out of it and while it was fun it still wasnt that fast. i ran a 10.03 in the 1/8 with bad plugs and street tires not too awful. as far as racing it. i outran numerous v8's and other imports alike. they are not i deal for the supra but however they are good engines.
if you plan on going with the 1g plan on spending the money to build it. they have been known to push out 400+ but its costly so all in all i would say go for the 1jz they are all over where as the 1g isnt. even though i sold mine i still see it every day or so and still miss driving it. but hey one day i'll have a better supra.

88_Supra

Power by...YOUR MUM
May 10, 2006
Australia
sorry i forgot u guys all have 7m's... haha most of use r in america aye? so 1g's and 1j's are rare for yas. yeh ur 7m would most likely make my precious 1G but the 1J would make ur 7m shite itself

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
88_Supra said:
sorry i forgot u guys all have 7m's... haha most of use r in america aye? so 1g's and 1j's are rare for yas. yeh ur 7m would most likely make my precious 1G but the 1J would make ur 7m shite itself

:3d_frown: dude, get ur attitude in check

7m's have well been known to make awesome power and take down 1jz's

i'm still trying to find a 1jz mk3 doing 700whp on a stock bottom end like a certain mk3 that appeared at silv ;)

oh and note
<------------- New Zealand, where we also get the "mighty" 1jz *sarcasm* (sorry 1j owners hehe)