1995 MKIV 2JZ owner

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
heartbeatracer/nick

I just bought a 1995 base model supra with the 2JZ JDM Engine swap, unfortunately I'm in Afghanistan right now, and my parents are taking care of the care until I get back. I am definitely looking for some thoughts and opinions on what to do to make the car look amazing and at the same time push some serious horsepower. The car dynoed at 420RWHP before I bought it, I just had a blitz FMIC and boost controller along with an HKS wastegate installed. Bought some new wheels and tires and a CF front Hood. No pictures of it yet til everything has been installed. ;)

I was previously the owner of a Mazdaspeed 3 of which I really enjoyed, but I wanted my more of a dream car.

Supra2.jpgSupra1.jpg

Last edited:

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
suprafanatic;1875166 said:
And dream car you have, at least mine lol. Can't wait for some pictures!

And pictures I do have, at least 2 for now, since I'm not home with my dream car yet and still in Afghanistan.

I attached them to my initial post for ya.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Heartbeatracer;1874837 said:
I was previously the owner of a Mazdaspeed 3 of which I really enjoyed, but I wanted my more of a dream car.

View attachment 60913
Welcome aboard Nick. I spy a red MkIV in the background there... they more common down there? Oh wait, you're in Utah. Seems to be quite a few of them down there from what I can tell.

Anyway, I would have kept the Mazdaspeed3 if you could swing both. My girlfriend has had one for the last 5 or 6 years now, damned good car. My only complaint is the lack of a third pedal in hers. Otherwise, it is a great chassis. :)

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
I'd have to say for the most part, they're pretty rare in Utah, it's hard to find one, or even find a Supra meet anywhere nearby, but yes, I do miss my speed 3 for sure.

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Just so you all know my Supra is going to be in Italy, and guess what that means... Land of the Ferrari, I've seen so many fly past on the freeways and can't wait to get a few kills on video for you all!

Here's a shot of the rear and before the new rims go on, blacked out tail lights, but I plan on putting in some JDM tail lights instead.

Supraback.jpg

Last edited: