1992 Toyota Supra

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
radiod;1856741 said:
Quite rare. I think total production for all 1992 was somewhere around 1,200 cars.

Correct, according to the sales chart there were 1,193 sold in the United States.

<-- proud owner of a White Package factory turbo sunroof model :bigthumb:

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
CrazyHorse26;1856742 said:
was this for the Sunroof and targatops?
That was a total number of Supras sold in the USA. Sunroof/Targas, 7M-GE/Ts, Auto/Manual, Cloth/leather and w/o or with the most rare option the factory Sub.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
^Hit it to the point of not being able to keep it????? Is there a thread about this that I haven't seen? Is there a part out coming? Please explain or point me to the existing explanation.

Super Red Turbo Targa Shadow Cloth here

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
ForcedTorque;1856845 said:
^Hit it to the point of not being able to keep it????? Is there a thread about this that I haven't seen? Is there a part out coming? Please explain or point me to the existing explanation.

Super Red Turbo Targa Shadow Cloth here

Some ass-hat jumped the parking block here at work. The fence in front of him landed on my car, he then stayed on it and slammed into my co-worker's truck.

$5200 worth of damages, and they have been authorized to repair, but after that my 2J started acting up so there could be more damage than originally thought. He damaged my hood, fender, header panel, headlight, bumper, dented my A pillar, some windshield trim and scratched up my euro mirrors.

The car is already listed as salvaged, but they determined its worth $6800, and that's BEFORE factoring the 2J swap, so i might take that, buy it back, cannibalize parts for my 89 and part out the rest.

Im on my phone, but i posted a pic in the "92 Turbo Suggestions" thread.

JDM PIMP

Mar 30, 2005
supra junkyard
I have a teal 1992 sun roof 5 speed turbo w/ black leather interior, except it's been trashed and has bhg, dunno if I got the energy to bring it back , I might be considering offers to take it off my hands

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
JDM PIMP;1857287 said:
I have a teal 1992 sun roof 5 speed turbo w/ black leather interior, except it's been trashed and has bhg, dunno if I got the energy to bring it back , I might be considering offers to take it off my hands

Post up some pics, we always love to see the teal Supras.

Brent1

Sep 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
ok my mom type of smashed up her 1992 Toyota supra and i need to know all the top side
end areas by name and it would be awesome if you could provide me a web page that
informed all of titles with images of the part