1990 Toyota Supra Turbo

1radtoy

Jun 13, 2010
delray beach
Here are some pics of my car. Purchased in Kentucky with 62K miles...Except for Tanabe Exhaust, car was all original. I drove the car from Lexington, KY to Palm Beach, Fl. Approximately 1400 miles
Had oil leaks, worn suspension, and no ac. Car ran exceptionally well...hit 125mph during one stretch
just to see...Here are some pics. Car is a daily driver and is in extremely good shape.
8yruh4.jpg

pic from craigslist ad
2u8gq55.jpg

2lc4687.jpg

x1apg8.jpg

first pic of car washed
20gy7ax.jpg

my new wheels...completely refurbished
14vsnie.jpg

2uiklzn.jpg

as it sits now....KYB and Eibach
a4ot4l.jpg

waiting patiently to reinstall newly rebuilt tranny

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

As it sits now...I have completely rebuilt the original 7mgte...HKS headgasket, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, all new hoses(everyone of them), lightened flywheel, factory clutch, 3" DP,
full 3" exhaust, all new seals, gaskets, plugs, etc. So far 3k miles and runs flawless

Transmission was completely rebuilt, failed thrust washer caused this to happen...All new synchros, bearings, seals, etc...kept the factory clutch, new slave and master plus SS clutch line

Suspension has been gone through...New KYB Struts, Eibach springs, upper strut mounts front and rear. I have new bushings to install and will do so once i have a complete donor suspension
to powdercoat

Interior is pretty mint...seats are slightly faded but i can deal with it....complete Pioneer stereo system is in the works including double din NAV unit

Future plans are a complete paint job...it needs it(clear coat is peeling) I am looking at adding a few other sublte mods to the car...trying to keep it as original looking as possible.
Everything on the car works including the original security system. AC now blow extremely cold(I live in South Florida,,,its a necessity) Car drives immacutely, no more oil leaks, and handles
extremely well.

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
very nice supra, im also from south florida :p. I was wondering what size were the rims, and could i possibly know how much they cost you to get them refurbished or did you just buy them new either way i want them :p so i would like to know if you dont mind. ty :]

1radtoy

Jun 13, 2010
delray beach
i paid way too much in my opinion...if i had to do it over i would just get some real nice 18's...but hindsight is 20/20 I paid $500 for the wheels with tires(2 were decent 2 were shot)
It cost me about $400 or so to get them in perfect shape, and tires cost me another $500 or so. Its hard to find a set of mint wheels, there are replicas out there for about $900 for a set
I needed wheels desperately and didnt have 2500 to shell out on some new WORKS wheels so this was my best option. As for tire sizes the fronts on running 245/45/17 and the rears are
275/40/17. NO RUBBING WHATSOEVER and it looks pretty good in my eyes. Good Luck in your search

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
very nice man, works wouldve been sweet but you cant go wrong with the tt rims. Love your car keep us updated.

P.s: would love to see some interior shots :p