1990 targa rebuild

kakanator

Apr 25, 2010
Fresno, California, United States
It has been a long time since I have posted anything about my car. I have the 87 supra for a bit went from na to turbo it was my first time working with any Toyota turbo rwd car. I had that for a few years dd it to work have 300 hp and 308 tq on 11 psi of boost with only a ddp and 3 inch strait pipe stock everything else. Well melted a hole in the number one piston so I picked up another stock block and swapped that in so I can get to work. Long story short that motor did last long it seized up on me and I had to get another dd so I got a tercel on Craigslist for cheap. Drove that for a bit and one day a good friend of mine got a dd and was going to sale his black 90 supra I asked him how much would he let it go to me for. So i got a deal on it sold the tercel and picked up the supra. Sold my 87 primered one to the junk yard for dirt. Started dd the 90 supra it was nice good paint and targa had my tts on it that I blacked out. Well one day that took a shit on me I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start I tried to rotate the crack with a 19 mm and it was not moving I had the plugs out and nothing so I started a rebuild.

Old supra

New one

and now to the rebuild