1990 MKIII Brand New 92KM fully loaded!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Maybe this is a repost, maybe it's not but I had never seen it in these forums. So just because it's damn amazing I'll post it up.

It's a brand new 1990 MKIII Turbo Supra fully loaded. Yet again right here in my city. (Many remember that we also have a MKIV in a different dealership with 11,000 on the clock).

They are selling it if you wanna dish out 50k CDN for a Supra with only 92KM on it. Damn thats less than some cars after a few test drives.

Here's the link........

http://autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars...0&CompanyID=2004101215371706&r=calgaryalberta

Think it has a BHG? LOL

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Repost of sorts as that car has been at that dealer for a LONG time now. Mayb they're falling on hard times and are trying to get it out there a bit more to sell...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
wait... only 92 miles...?? How has NO ONE BOUGHT THIS CAR?!?! I know it wasn't that expensive a few years ago. I would probably pay $26K for that, but $50K is a little much. You can get something way more modern and quicker for $50K, but then again... 92 on the clock.... wow... Simply Pristine. I can completely understand how they want the $50K with it being in such good condition.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
that's just shy of 58 miles, for you yanks.

I've seen that car in person, it's worth every nickle.

It's never been washed, never been waxed, and has probably never been out in sunlight for more than a few minutes. They won't even let you touch the paint. It's in a roped off area and covered in DO NOT TOUCH signs. The interior, from what I could see, was obviously superb shadow grey leather. The driver's seat has likely not even been sat in a dozen times, and the passenger seat probably not even half that.

It's only fault is that it's a 1990 instead of a 1992.

In the end though, it's a bittersweet car to buy... do you drive it and destroy a one of a kind collectors car; most likely the ONLY mint, new MkIII in existance... or do you let it rot in a garage?

I wouldn't pay 50 grand to punish myself like that.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well as "Pristine" as it is, I buy a car to drive and enjoy not to worry over and protect, for that much dough I'd rather buy a 1997 targa 6 speed MK4 or a buuilt 2JZ swapped MK3 or something wild and fun and functional, they outta sell it to toyota for their mueseum.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Nghty89;1423510 said:
How has NO ONE BOUGHT THIS CAR?!?!

Because anyone with the financial sense to have $50K available also has the financial sense to know this car isn't worth it...

It's beautiful, I had a red 92 Turbo that looked exactly like it, and I'd love to have it again, but not for that kind of money...

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
The asking price should be What is should of been back in 1990. Look at your registrations and think if this car was the msrp listed, would it still be for sale. It would of been long gone. It's so damn expensive that Toyota won't even buy it for their museum.