1988 Toyota Supra 7mgte Project Car

ClutchRR

Apr 12, 2012
Slidell, LA
Im looking to make 500hp to the wheels. Im atill waiting on some parts to be delivered im installing them as they come in. This is my first project car. Im enjoying every bit of it always wanted a supra since I was little. So far here are the mods

CEA Billet Precision 6262 Turbo
RC550 Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pump
Fuel Lab Regulator
3inch Full Exhaust Turbo back
2 1/2 inch intercooler pipping and upgraded intercooler
LC-1 Wideband
MAP ECU 2
New Toyota Head Gasket
Machined Head
ARP Head studs
Denso Plugs
NGK Wires
EGR Delete
Koyo Radiator
Silicone Hoses
Tial BOV

Do you guys think this is enough mods to make 500 hp to the wheels from any of your experiences

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Looks like you didn't do any piston/rod work. Are you keeping the stock oil pump or has it been upgraded already? Seems to me that shooting for 500hp without doing any heart surgery is gonna catch up to you sooner than later. Also 550cc injectors will make you a little short if you want to do 500hp safely. Check this thread for injector sizing.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?147015-Injector-sizing-guide.

BTW....not trying to down you on the build it looks like its coming along pretty fast. Just concerned about the hp goals.

ClutchRR

Apr 12, 2012
Slidell, LA
Hey man no hard feeling man I appreciate the advice. I have stock internals and a stock pump. I will upgrade the pump and the internal in the future. I have seen and heard of plenty 7mgte doing 500hp with 550s. Everybody has different answers.