1983 supra dash light issue

1983supra

Aug 31, 2012
wa
Hey everyone my name is Ryan and I am new to the forum. I have been searching for some help and hope someone can dirrect me in the path to getting my supra back on the road. I pulled the instrument cluster in order to get test my temp. gauge. After removing and checking it out I decided to replace all my bulbs for the dash and other lights in the instrument cluster. I put everything back together and wow no dash lights. Everything else is working great, but the dash lights are not coming on. I checked the fuses, but couldn't really find which specific fuse would be set aside for the dash lights. I then hooked up the dimmer switch turned it up and tested the back of my guage cluster. Checking the copper contact areas the blubs touch, I was getting a good light(from a test meter) on one side and a dimmer light on the other which I believe to be ground? Still no lights. I have been trying to chase wires and to be honest I am not sure why or what happened for my dash lights are not wanting to work. Thank you for any help or insight.
Ryan