17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
As a fellow big brother I cant begin to imagine what your going through. I am very sorry for your families loss. You will be in mine and my family’s thoughts and prayers, thank you for letting this community share in your loss. Peace be with you and Carson

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
i am truely sorry for your loss. I too am 17 and I own a 89 Turbo Targa 5spd supra. I want you to know that my father and I prayed for you and your family and your lil bro. sorry man and remember the good times you had with him...

NeedamkII

Jan 1, 2008
Knoxville, TN
again, thanks guys it means the world to us. his motor and tranny were untouched so we are going to try and find a roller to put them in and begin to build his dream supra. if anyone knows of a body sittin around in the southeast area please please please let us know. we know exactly what he was going to do and what color he wanted it and everything so we are going to build it for him. thank you all so much and God bless. i hope you all have a great Christmas.

Thanks again,
Grant & the Howard family

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
sorry for your loss.allway's sad to hear new's like this.supra communtiy brother's and sister's all pray for you and your family

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
again u have my prayers.... its good to hear about what your doing in memory of him, and just know that he will be building his dream car right along side of you. If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask any of us on here.. RIP supra brother

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
I am very sorry for your loss, I think this poem sums it up best.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there. I did not die.