CT-26 no shaft play
BIC DDP
Full intercooler set up
Open Downpipe
Ported and polished Manifold and Y pipe
SAF-C
K&N intake
Drag radials

Could i be in the 13's? 12's with good driving?:naughty: Ok i wont puch my luck.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I think high 13's are possibly with good driving, but hey what do I know... I still need to break out of the 15's...

admitting it is the first step Kwnate......................I know, I know, I got outrun by a girl...............................:biglaugh:

wpg87turbo

Apr 18, 2006
Winnipeg
I've got vids of me running 13.68@100.72 mph with the following:
Intercooler hardpipes to factory intercooler
3" exhaust mandrel bent with stock elbow
on 245/50/16 michelin pilots so basically street tires.

If conditions are right it can definetly be done.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
wpg87turbo said:
I've got vids of me running 13.68@100.72 mph with the following:
Intercooler hardpipes to factory intercooler
3" exhaust mandrel bent with stock elbow
on 245/50/16 michelin pilots so basically street tires.

If conditions are right it can definetly be done.

OOO is your supra the maroon one with white rims?

Man that gotta be some fuckin crazy driving for you right there!

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
i went 13.4 @ 104 with intake full 3in exhaust Lex AFM and 550s untuned and MBC set at 16 psi on the stock ct stock piping and stock IC

edit:: oh yea that was on 235 bridgestones with the tire pressure lowered to 20

wpg87turbo

Apr 18, 2006
Winnipeg
I didn't want to post here cuz I knew it would get bashed, as clearly there is no supra owner who can be a competent driver with ideal conditions for the car. My car is pearl white with enkei rsf-2's, i've never posted pics or anything here before, simply for the reason that people like 1J are just completely ignorant to the fact that it is possible to run these times, just that so many people that own these cars are not able to drive them to there fullest. Here is a link to the video, take it for what you will, believe it if you want I could care less, I know whats done to my car and what it did that day. You might need divx player to open it i dont remember but try it anyways. http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/madmax204/?action=view&current=Ash_track_1368.flv

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
wpg87turbo said:

Ian is probably one of the MOST knowledgable supra owners ever. I would DEFINATLY re-phrase that statement.

And that is very impressive, we ALL know that it takes driving, which i have never been to the strips, so i was jsut testin the water to see what people with a similar setup have done!

Though that video is MOST impressive!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
wpg87turbo said:
I didn't want to post here cuz I knew it would get bashed, as clearly there is no supra owner who can be a competent driver with ideal conditions for the car. My car is pearl white with enkei rsf-2's, i've never posted pics or anything here before, simply for the reason that people like 1J are just completely ignorant to the fact that it is possible to run these times, just that so many people that own these cars are not able to drive them to there fullest. Here is a link to the video, take it for what you will, believe it if you want I could care less, I know whats done to my car and what it did that day. You might need divx player to open it i dont remember but try it anyways. http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/madmax204/?action=view&current=Ash_track_1368.flv

Dude time for a douche to remove the sand from your Vagina!

I was playing around with Will as I usually do but if you'd spent a little time reading you'd understand that and not have run off at the mouth!

Yes there are personalities at play here so do you go to a party/new school/job and make snap judgements about people when you have NFI about them?

I don't have a clue what times his car will run as I'm NOT a drag racer never have been and never will be!

As for not posting here this is one of the more tolerant friendly Supra sites on the web and if you feel that way here you're going to be butt hurt anywhere you go!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
IJ. said:
Dude time for a douche to remove the sand from your Vagina!

I was playing around with Will as I usually do but if you'd spent a little time reading you'd understand that and not have run off at the mouth!

Yes there are personalities at play here so do you go to a party/new school/job and make snap judgements about people when you have NFI about them?

I don't have a clue what times his car will run as I'm NOT a drag racer never have been and never will be!

As for not posting here this is one of the more tolerant friendly Supra sites on the web and if you feel that way here you're going to be butt hurt anywhere you go!

:yelrotflm

Me + Ian = no seriousness.

I wonder if he really thought that you ment i should tow my car.:dunno:

wpg87turbo

Apr 18, 2006
Winnipeg
89supturbo said:
mr canada, u dont even have slicks on ur car and your telling other people that they dont know what they're doing at the track?

This statement is nearly as ignorant as mine was, if you have ever been to the track, you will see there is ALOT of people that don't run slicks either because A) They dont have the money or B) They drove the car there with 4 people in it on street tires with tools and a jack and simply didn't have room to put slicks into it! Im option B for this run, I now always run slicks at the track. Also im quite certain my time wouldn't have been attainable if I didn't at least have an idea of what I was doing. And 1J and other guy im sorry, clearly my bad. Just ive posted this stuff on several forums and nearly everyone I posted on, I was greeted with a replica of your response minus the sarcasm on the part of the author! Will make sure to read thru posts from now on.