1300 Kg Track SUPRA project

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
Grandavi;1935751 said:
I like how well you kept the car so clean looking regardless of all the modifications. Very nice bodylines, etc.. looks like a Supra should.
thanks

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
your car has been immortified! it is a thing of legends. definately like all the carbon fibre mouldings, I've been thinkin about this for my own car as I've slowly been in the process of converting all the pieces to it. was going to do the front lip that way but it won't last the way I drive I figure haha.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
Beals;1935822 said:
your car has been immortified! it is a thing of legends. definately like all the carbon fibre mouldings, I've been thinkin about this for my own car as I've slowly been in the process of converting all the pieces to it. was going to do the front lip that way but it won't last the way I drive I figure haha.

:biglaugh:

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
can't wait to see what you pull out this year. I bet people think your crazy using a mk3 for this class :D how's the aero kit treating you?

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
Beals;1945755 said:
can't wait to see what you pull out this year. I bet people think your crazy using a mk3 for this class :D how's the aero kit treating you?

I am happy with the aero bits , with out the wind tunnel to optimize it ... they do the work well
soon plain floor.

for the next season I will fit a new suspension with harder springs like a true race car, now I am using a mix street-track settings which dont let me fight like the supra can for the first place on the tracks but they work really well on the streets and super for track days.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
yes dry sump , it will ready soon and its looking well

yes electric pump , the first pic is the actual from a Renault car and the rest pics are the new horizontally pump from a Citroen-Peugeot on a new location under the intake manifold. those are easy to connect
I need space for the oil pump at the front right of the engine bay

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
progress...

new place for the steering pump
engine lowered about 5 mm
alterator was moved back 6,5 mm to get te belt correctly aligned

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010