13 year old DAD !!!~

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Not just the kid, but the friggen parents?? Alfie's dad sounds like he is the only one with a head on his shoulders, and he apparently isn't even in the scene....

If I'd come home pregnant at 14-15 years old, my parents would have beat the crap out of me, killed the boy who GOT me pregnant, then made me have the baby....but give it up for adoption. There is no way a 15 year old *or the 13 year old* is capable of raising a child.

What a shame

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
It is an incredibly sad situation, but unfortunately not all that uncommon... It just highlights the need for proper sex education BEFORE the high school years.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
sm_photo_missing.jpg

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
WhtMa71;1249505 said:

Just in case no one heard you the first time. Wow, simply wow.... :nono:

Setheroo;1249521 said:
Maybe I could go into business selling children's condoms? It seems like there is a growing demand...

Hmm....maybe even possibly jumpstart the economy as well.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Sad but not horribly uncommon, when i was in middle school a girl gave birth to her son in the 7th grade. This kid is screwed but at least he is mature enough to step up to the situation as best as he can. That girl on the other hand should be thrown in jail for taking advantage of the kid.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Pretty crazy, but not the worst I've seen. While attending a buddy's wedding, I ran into a 25 year old gal who brought her granddaughter to the reception. Newborn, mind you, but still, do the math. Remember to subtract 18 months of gestation. My friends thought my eyebrows were going to climb off the top of my head.

Not much else to do for recreation in the backwoods where they lived, I guess.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I was just thinking, I was around his age when I lost my virginity. I'm glad this didn't happened to me!!!

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
GrimJack;1249847 said:
Pretty crazy, but not the worst I've seen. While attending a buddy's wedding, I ran into a 25 year old gal who brought her granddaughter to the reception. Newborn, mind you, but still, do the math. Remember to subtract 18 months of gestation. My friends thought my eyebrows were going to climb off the top of my head.

Not much else to do for recreation in the backwoods where they lived, I guess.

She could be a 3x great grandma by retirement if they keep going. Thats actually kind of amazing