125cc shifter karts.. im hooked...

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Some friends of mine bought some new shifter karts and invited me to go riding with them. I have driven the older go karts w/ 5 hp briggs before, but these things are on another level.. wholly smokes they are fast, and the cornering is unbelievable....

My ribs hurt from being pushed into the side of the seat from gforce... it was a small 1/2 mile track in spanaway and i dont think i ever got it out of 4th gear down the straight. my lap times were ok considering i was taking it easy on someone elses toy and i didnt want to break it for them..

if anyone ever wanted to try karting, i highly recomend it...Once you get you supras done of course...

:biglaugh: ear to ear :biglaugh:

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
o yeah my friend has some 75cc ones on with some shity tires and we used to drift them... there just expensive to fixxx.... i know how you feel:) bigtime

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
ya i cant afford one right now myself... but man they are so fast.. i thought the turbo was fast .... lol its been a few years since ive been on a 2 stroke,,
i guess i forgot what they were like. one guy had a heavily modded kart and he was saying something like 0-100 and back to zero in 7+ seconds?? i found it hard to believe at first...but now im not so sure...it was fast...

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
some guys i used to work with race karts on dirt tracks...they're crazy as hell. this one guy had nitrous on his, and he was testing it out behind the dealership. holy smokes that thing would straight up go with the nitrous on there, lol. never got the chance to hop in one though :(

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
wow on dirt? that is nuts,, this was all paved with hairpins, and chicanes(sp),,long sweeping turns and a fast straight. its built into a hillside so there are uphills and downhills. reminds me of 1/3 scale laguna seca track for karts.

N

NDBoost

they have a course here its called bondaurant, it costs $300 somthin dollars for a single day. Half of the day your in a class learning about the karts and best ways to drive on a track etc.

Other half your actually out on the track driving these fuckers! I saw the price tag on one of these and their about as much as a supra o_O

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
92 turbo: i think they only need to be insured if you get financed through a bank..

ND: these rides are $6k new...:ugh:

N

NDBoost

joel w. said:
92 turbo: i think they only need to be insured if you get financed through a bank..

ND: these rides are $6k new...:ugh:
hehe yup, i figured that. Ive seen them go for 4-5k on ebay used so.. i knew they werent cheap. It would be my Daily Driver :)