Status
Not open for further replies.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Turbo's love cool weather.

I find it retarded when people post their dyno charts and 1/4 mile times in the SOMMER......just does not make sense for a turbo car:aigo:

Great run! thats SUPER impressive!

So it was at 16psi? Thats around 300+whp on stock stuff

-Jonathan

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
siman said:
Turbo's love cool weather.

I find it retarded when people post their dyno charts and 1/4 mile times in the SOMMER......just does not make sense for a turbo car:aigo:

Great run! thats SUPER impressive!

So it was at 16psi? Thats around 300+whp on stock stuff

-Jonathan

says his rating in his name there... damn your making alot of torque.. makes me want drag tires... i dunno how well ill do with my street tires.. damn nice numbers though :aigo:

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Just goes to show its all about skill and traction, there are people with 200RWHP more than that that can't get out of the 12's

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
thats def impressive, especially with such a small amt of mods. But I guess it def speaks volumes for those people wondering if you can use the lex afm w/o 550s. Are you using any type of fuel management tools to tune with or just the stock ECU, lex, and walbro

N

NDBoost

you realize your running a 12.5 meanwhile my buddy has a 12.5 MKIII w/ a GT40 running 13lbs untuned w/ 1/2 a tank of gas, spare tire, 1 body, sound system, full interior.

Your 60ft is incredibly good, awesome. My friend had a 1.86ish 60ft w/ the 12.5 run i believe

kikdurazz

what's the birdcage for?
Apr 1, 2005
winnipeg
Was anything done to the suspension prior to going to the track?

Just seeing what people that have run good E.t.'s have done different.

Stock Suspension? Lowered? Any changes to the camber? Disconnected the front Swaybar?

RPM launched at? Dropped Clutch? Slipped out the Clutch? Two-stepper?

Help some of us out that have the power but not the driving skill :)

Very nice times.

Status
Not open for further replies.