10.3@147 22psi..

2jzmk3

my car is always on c16. so for the most part, its always on full kill, i didnt build a 1000hp car, to detune it to 500 to run on pump gas...lol..

but it was on c16, just the tires i was running didnt like anything over about 750whp. so it just spun and you can see from the vid, it was all over the track. when i get my new tires hopefully i can hook at where im at, and turn the boost up. i still have about 20psi and 300hp worth of nitrous to use.

jeff, get your pos ready for texas! hahahah

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich;1188156 said:
Nice run Sean! Now just get that missing piece of your front fender back on. That drives me nuts.

You and me both, I've mentioned that before. lol

Another congrats on a good time Sean.

Duane

2jzmk3

i will worry about it when i start going faster, right now that is priority. thats just something that needs to be bolted on.

duane, stop worried about looking good, and worried about getting your car the track.. lol

dont worry it will be on there for texas, and the texas mile. 27in tires will be here next week, and back to the track we go.

wheels are bogarts 15x10 7in backspace i have to use a spacer for it to clear, and you have to roll the fenders.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
2jzmk3;1188664 said:
i will worry about it when i start going faster, right now that is priority. thats just something that needs to be bolted on.

duane, stop worried about looking good, and worried about getting your car the track.. lol

Hey, talk to Rich, he started it...:icon_razz Your time is almost as fast as my letting off pass.:evil2:

2jzmk3

yea, only differnce is i was at 22psi and 6spd, and you were at 26 with a panzy-ass auto..

anyone can drive a auto fast, just look at jeff..hahahaaha

just teasing man.. bring that thing to texas....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
2jzmk3;1188725 said:
yea, only differnce is i was at 22psi and 6spd, and you were at 26 with a panzy-ass auto..

Anyone can drive a auto fast, just look at jeff..hahahaaha

just teasing man.. Bring that thing to texas....

lol

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
2jzmk3;1188725 said:

anyone can drive a auto fast, just look at jeff..hahahaaha

just teasing man.. bring that thing to texas....

You pay for the ride to Texas and I will fly my ass there to show you how to drive son! I will put the Secret Ass Kicker Project on hold but I am telling you now 9.3 won't be good enough any more. HAHAHAAHAHA

Jeff