$10,000 for this Supra! outta his mind.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
RHDMK3 said:
I will actually be moving to Portland in less then 8 weeks. I should give this guy a call!!!!

sweet! i need to talk to you because me and a buddy are planning a trip to Japan. i wanna know some stuff from someone who's been there.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
the 10,500$ one is definitely worth every penny.. it's "Awesome" and has a "sexy roar", c'mon guys.

it is a clean car though, i'll give that to him

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Wow!! , the first one comes with a "factory supra car cover", i didnt even know those existed. That MUST be where the other 3k comes in.

$9,500 for a car on sawblades?

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
these are both amazing...tha thing that gets me about the second one...if you read close to the bottom...he is allowing test drives 2 anyone with a valid liscence and a $50 dollar fee. uhm? finally why would u do all of that and keep it NA? not to bash on the NA guys but jeez thats a fully built...NA... motor.
i guess if these are worth 10K mine is worth about 27k? i mean, i got rims!

edit: 4.5 inch exhaust...on the NA....backpressure? :scratch:

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
theWeezL said:
yeah that one was up there before I left.

Is the Teal one still selling for 9k?

The factory sunroof one? Haven't seen it up in a few weeks. That was a NICE looking car. As was the burgundy targa that was up for a while.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ahmedootie said:
these are both amazing...tha thing that gets me about the second one...if you read close to the bottom...he is allowing test drives 2 anyone with a valid liscence and a $50 dollar fee. uhm? finally why would u do all of that and keep it NA? not to bash on the NA guys but jeez thats a fully built...NA... motor.
i guess if these are worth 10K mine is worth about 27k? i mean, i got rims!

edit: 4.5 inch exhaust...on the NA....backpressure? :scratch:

ROFL, I hadn't really even given that thing a second look. I thought it was turbo given the built motor, the keyword "turbo" at the bottom...etc :nono:

He keeps rotating pics and I never looked at the engine one with the big 7M-GE

If I had 5 grand to spare, I'd go test drive that for 50 and spend 4950 on another supra ;)

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
89Turbo said:
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/car/314606991.html

this car has been for sale for a while now(for obvious reasons) and i just cannot believe he thinks he is gunna get anywhere CLOSE to that. just had to vent on how stupid this is.

i didnt see milage anywhere on the ad, would it be worth 10k if the car had 20-30k miles on it and the paint was original with no dents scratches or rockchips anywhere? I think its possible the car might be worth 10k. the funnier thing is when you see a reputable used and new toyota dealer with an 87 na with rusted rear quarters and 200k on the od. asking 4.9k for it. now thats funny.