1 piecce intercooler pipe

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Anyone know if any of our vendors sell a 1 piece intercooler pipe from TB to the fender pipe in the same routing as stock? This whole 10 couplers for 3 feet of pipe thing is pissing me off...

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Nice! pretty much what I want right now. I wouldnt want to spend a ton on it because its something that will be useless when and if I still decide to go ffim..

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Ya know I never did, I finally got my turbo XS bov with that 10" of straight pipe with flange to work with my stock piping. I was close to jumping on it, I just didnt like the lack of avalibility for BOV flanges to be attached. Considering its 1/3 of the price for me to finish my ffim it wasnt worth it. Sorry dude.
As far as I researched theres no other mass produced pieces like this. I was about to try and contact sethron or the likes to see about a general quote.

What type BOV are you running again? bosch?

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Right now running the bosch but one day I would like to upgrade to a proper bov. But we will see.

I just know I'm going to need hardpipes in the future. I don't like how the name brand kits like (HKS and Greddy) fit like stock but are over a grand in cost! I feel like there should be a cheaper option.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Are there any plans within the decade to FFIM? If there are but their far off I wouldnt hesitate to go with this kit. However if your doing fine now with no popping pipes, just slowly piece together a ffic.