1JZGTE custom kits...

May 31, 2005
Omaha
Okay, it is time to get the next batch of custom parts for the 1jz rolling again, so I am taking orders. The first kit is a custom 321ss (polished or unpolished) single T4 turbo manifold. It is machine tig welded and comes with a wastegate flange designed for the HKS 40/50mm wastegates and the tial 44mm gate as well. All brand new custom gaskets are included for the head flange, turbo flange and the WG flange. Price is 650 shipped to the 48 states.

The second kit the the custom Y pipe and DP kit. Includes polished stainless steel divorced y pipe and 3" DP. There is an extra port in the Y pipe for a wideband O2 sensor (comes with a plug if you don't use it) Again, machine tig welds, and custom gaskets included for the turbo flange, the O2 sensor flange and the DP flange. Price is 535 shipped to the 48 states.

I also have a custom intake hardpipe that is polished for the stock twin setup. Will include a 90 degree elbow coupler and 2 t-bolt clamps as well and fits any 3" filter. Price is 75 shipped.

A custom radiator upper polished hardpipe is up for grabs as well and includes the pipe, 2 couplers and 4 screw clamps. Price is 80 shipped.

I am gauging interested on a custom IC hardpipe kit made for the stock twins and stock IC. They will be polished and include couplers and t-bolt clamps. This will be a special item and bee a little longer delivery time. Price is 450.00 shipped.

Thanks so much everyone. I have a few other threads with pics of the Y pipe kit on it. i will try and get pics of the manifold and intake pipe as well. I do not have pics of the radiator hardpipe yet or the IC pipes.

Thanks so much!

Trev

BigTSetter

Apr 6, 2005
Denver
STICKY this shit up on the wall! I've not held one of these parts in my hand b/c my parts were ordered before most of you guys even thought about going 1JZ. lol

Anyway i would pick these up in a HEARTBEAT! if i had to do it over again i woudl go with Trev's manifold For Sure!

I got a good deal on my Greddy one, but that deal is just STUPID for that quality.

May 31, 2005
Omaha
THANKS bro!!! I REALLY appreciate the quality feedback bryan! I gotta get this order together so the next batch can get rolled out.

Trev

JDM 1JZ

I hate Tires
Aug 31, 2005
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
I read some where that the y pipe and downpipe on the 1JZ is the weak point, and by upgrading them u can gain up to 70hp. I was wondering if this was true and if you had any dyno specs on your manifold? when can we expect pictures?

May 31, 2005
Omaha
Hey man, I have a friend testing the Yp/DP as we speak for dyno results.

DSC00583.JPG

DSC00586.JPG

ypipe%20(5).JPG

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
yeah man, let us know on the YP\DP testing, im interested, but dont have the cash flow right now (just put the bid on a motor today) so i will know tommaro night about 9 pm if i am the proud owner of a 1jz...

l8ter
justin

May 31, 2005
Omaha
Well, there is a problem. Scott from the other forum was supposed to get the testing done, however, he and his wife sold their house and are moving, and he has no time. he said he will pay for shipping to have someone test it for him. Apart from that, if these kits are going to get made, I need to know who is buying a YP/DP or a manifold by tuesday.

Trev

JDM 1JZ

I hate Tires
Aug 31, 2005
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Will the Y/DP be compatable with a right side drive mk3 or will there be things in the way? If it is compatable then i'm interested and will let you know if it's a definate by tuesday.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
1989MKIII said:
yeah man, let us know on the YP\DP testing, im interested, but dont have the cash flow right now (just put the bid on a motor today) so i will know tommaro night about 9 pm if i am the proud owner of a 1jz...

l8ter
justin
it would be nice and easy to install the y-pipe with the motor out,but deffinatly not impossable with motor in.so if your doing a fresh swap,it would be a good time to get one

May 31, 2005
Omaha
JDM 1JZ said:
Will the Y/DP be compatable with a right side drive mk3 or will there be things in the way? If it is compatable then i'm interested and will let you know if it's a definate by tuesday.

I am playing that scenario over in my mind, and there is no reason that it shouldn't be compatible at all. It won't hit the brake boost (Brake master cylinder) and it goes along the same path of the stock exhaust, so it wouldn't hit the steering column either.

Trev
ssp

ssp@1jzgte.com