The Official MISSOURI Thread

Boosted7MGTE

Aug 3, 2005
The Official MISSOURI thread will NEVER die!!! :evil2:

Just thought I would post this up. We can use the thread to BS, meet other MO Supras, plan get togethers if we want to.

So.... POST AWAY!!

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
i wanta get some kinda something going, preferibly up here hear troy. if we can. maybe get a cruze, or a BBQ going...and honestly i would like to maybe get a Missouri Supra's Club or something like that going. or maybe a Missouri MK3 club, if its not going already. let me know what you think.

l8ter
justin

Boosted7MGTE

Aug 3, 2005
Does Mid-westSupras.com have a Missouri sub-chapter? Guess I have somthing to look into tonight. But yeah starting a supra group would be Balls Sexy. I've seen plenty of modded Supras around St. Louis, so there should be a decent amount of interest.

Peace,

Eric

STLSupra

Banned
Aug 13, 2005
South County
Sounds good, Ill be up for a meet in a few weeks. Got to get the car unning first, but we should set something up in like 2-3 weeks.

-GREG

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Mmm that sounds like a tasty idea! Although, I would have to talk someone into going...cant drive myself around till january :nono: Everything else sounds killer.

STLSupra

Banned
Aug 13, 2005
South County
Where at would be a good place for people to meet?? I live near South County and Arnold....list a good place for you guys to meet up so that when the time comes in 2-3 weeks we can have an idea of where we will meet.

South County
Arnold
Fenton
:icon_bigg

-GREG

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
yeah, i was thinking somewhere around wentzville. or something like that. its close for me, and my HG is on its way out if not gone..so i dont want to go far...but i will drive it, im not scard...

l8ter
justin

EDIT-BTW Mid-WestSupras, has a sub-chafter in STL. so we might want to look into that...

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I would say that I would come b\c Im pretty close to the border of KC and MO but my supra is down right now for the good ole mhg job... and injectors and boost controller... so when it's back up and runnin it should be a little bit faster... or be able to be a little bit faster...

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
south stl mkiii owner.down for meets n such.anyone want to get that incredibly long shifter out of their car and in need of threaded short shifter.let me know. :biglaugh:

STLSupra

Banned
Aug 13, 2005
South County
Bump for all the St. Louis Supra owners. We all HAVE to meet soon. Just found out my engine wire harness is all dry rotted so have to replace that. So about 1-2 more weeks and the car will live!! About a week from now we should set up a time and place on like a Friday or Sat. night to all meet up and do a cruise or just hang out get some pizza or something. Post up if sounds good!! See ya all...

-GREG

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
i should have my head back on by next week so shel be up n running.im down to see how she runs with the new down pipe and 12psi :biglaugh:

Moonraker

Smoked
Oct 28, 2005
Missouri
St Louis is a long haul for some of us in SW MO, A central meeting location would be something like Lake of the Ozarks. That way it's an equal distance for everyone included.