Civic's EX need to stop

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im not goin to make this a "o i whooped some badass car post"
so im traveling home on friday and a civic with some chick in it comes up on my ass they wanted to run so i left them in the dust
then on sunday same damn thing happen diff civic.
this is my question WHY DO THEY TRY AND SHOW OFF LET ALONE RACE WHY?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
to all civics that arent modded stop think and drive ur economy car.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Who knows. People drive through the local racing spot in stock slow cars trying to show off. It gives me a decent laugh.

Tailgaters back off around me. I spit huge fireballs during a lot of shifts. They learn quick.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
heh i wonder if anyone has ever dynoed a mountain bike. i mean shit w/ some proper crank sizes and rear gears on the bike that would probably have a better hp/weight racio than hte civics 90hp engine.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
americanjebus said:
heh i wonder if anyone has ever dynoed a mountain bike. i mean shit w/ some proper crank sizes and rear gears on the bike that would probably have a better hp/weight racio than hte civics 90hp engine.

Power is power no matter what gearing/sizing you use. Gearing can only change torque. (In a perfect world of course).

L

lanky189

I've got a mostly stock car that I like to "Race" with... if for no other reason then to hear the exhaust when the motor cracks 6k. rpm.

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
I know what you mean, but its not really a race for me its more of back off because you want even come close.

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
I don't hate on 4cyl. I could respect a 4cyl with 700hp more than a supra with 700hp. I just hate when I have a 4cyl rolls up on me like its a mclaren and i give him the lead so there is some kinda competition and I blow by him like his standing still.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
this civic was in last years top ten in hot rod magazine. it mad 700 hoursepower. this is one civic that deserves some respect.

and on the whole civics need to stop thing. they do. i was comin home from driving my father to the airport one day and i was driving my dads car, is a mercedes c320 and this kid pulls up to me and "floors it" thinking he is the shit so i just booked right passed him showing him whose the boss

sm_photo_missing.jpg

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
i kno they try so hard to live the fast and furious life style. o well let them think that they are cool cuz when it comes down to it 99% of the time they cant back their mouths

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
ok i have no prob with the car realy its fuel effeicient and dependable, its the drivers that destroy them and put non painted body kits on them and fart cannon exhausts on them when they still only have 90 hp. now every once in a while i see one that is done with care and knowledge and get like 200hp to a 1800 pound car, thats a fast car, but few can pull it off and rarely does someone do it. its all in the drivers. i've seen some realy realy realy gay as civics that just suck balls but the drivers know that its not fast and they dont try to prove anything they just say nice car man, i ask if they want to go and they say, no you'll smoke me. its the drivers i hate, arrogant faggots.

superiorsupra

Apr 1, 2005
ceres
it's the drivers of those cars that are stupid, they should know better than to challange a supra with their pathetic little gas saving cars.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
its not that they dont know when their finished its that they continue after like 20miles of tailing me and i have to laugh at them when they max out at 90mph. thats when it gets funny.